Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Really Wish I Were 21 Right Now

It's raining on Long Island. What a surprise.

As for the title, I was supposed to be attending a concert tonight in NYC. Chris Mann (who opened for Idina Menzel during her fall tour) is playing, and I was so pumped to go. Got on the guest list and everything (it's a private event), and then found out that it's 21+ admission. Why didn't they advertise that on anything?! Ugh.

This being the case, I now have nothing to do tonight except homework and listening to Chris Mann songs on YouTube. You should all really check out his cover of Kanye West's "Heartless"; it's so much better than the original. ;-)

He has a page on Facebook, so definitely check it out and become his fan! I really hope he comes back to NYC or stops in Philadelphia sometime soon.

No comments: