Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Form of Diary

I've been meaning to create a blog for a while now. I actually used to keep a diary, one with a little lock and everything. I wrote in it everyday, and upon finding it again, it made me laugh to read the silly little things I wrote about in there.

But now I'm going into my Freshman year of college, and I figured, why not have that same opportunity? To see exactly what I was thinking, doing, contemplating when I look back at this 10 years from now?

Since I don't always have time to sit down with a notebook everyday, an online blog works out perfectly. I mean, technology is taking over our lives, and I will admit that I spend too much time online.

This is where it will start. This is just a basic introduction sort of post. Much more will come.

No comments: